York on a fork – with poems to tickle your taste buds!
This Rhyme and Dine event will take place on Tuesday 20 September, starting at 7pm.
We have created a Rhyme and Dine menu that showcases the best of local, seasonal produce, much of it from Bedern’s own gardens. And I have written humorous poems to complement each dish.
I’m really looking forward to performing in the stunning surroundings of Bedern Hall, which is the 14th-century dining hall of the Vicars Choral of York Minster.
My Rhyme and Dine evenings have been described as ‘sublime’ and ‘fabulous’: ‘Her words were as luscious as the food’. Find out more
The mouthwatering Bedern Hall Rhyme and Dine menu we’ve created consists of:
- Butternut squash soup with lemon
- Navarin of Lamb with ratatouille & pommes dauphinoise
- Spinach & fettle pancakes (vegetarian option)
- Apple crumble or cheeseboard
- Coffee & chocolates
Tickets are just £28, and include:
- Welcome drink
- 3 course local food menu plus coffee
- Entertainment throughout the evening
or phone 01904 653698
Hope to see you there!
STOP PRESS: Want to know how it went? Find out here!