Forget all your troubles and cares at York Literature Festival on Saturday 31st March. We’ve an evening of cabaret entertainment from some class acts (and me!) There’ll be words, music and laughter from a fabulous line-up of very talented folk:
- Mike Barfield (who wrote gags for Chris Tarrant on Who Wants to be a Millionaire – check him out at http://www.mikebarfield.co.uk/)
- Henry Raby (punk poet extraordinaire – http://henryrabypunkpoetry.blogspot.com/)
- Rob Nightingale, performing his ‘irreverent and hilarious songs’
- Union Jill (female acoustic duo – http://www.facebook.com/pages/Union-Jill/257257524321243)
- And me, performing poems about life, the universe and everything – including bacon sarnies.
An evening not to be missed, taking place at Temple Hall, York St John University, in the centre of York. Doors open at 7.45pm.
Book your tickets now from the York Theatre Royal Box Office, on 01904 623568.