- Minimum: 9 (Though 3 confident adults could perform it by themselves …)
- Maximum: The sky’s the limit!
- Minimum: 7 years old (though younger children have learned it successfully too)
- Maximum: 107!
The Teachers’ Pack and Resource CD contain one version for children aged 7-10, and one for older children/young people/adults.
- Three compost bins. (Teachers’ Pack gives details of where to obtain these.)
- Three sets of drum beaters. (These can be ‘proper’ drum beaters, or anything you’ve found – e.g. twigs – that will make a sound when banged on a compost bin.)
- Six songs
- Spoken parts
- You can teach a very mini version in 30 minutes!
- You can teach the whole musical in as long as you like – e.g. over the course of a term
- The most ‘mini’ version lasts under 10 minutes.
- The most ‘maxi’ version can last over 25 minutes.
No! However, if you do read music, song sheets are included for you in the Teachers’ Pack and Resource CD.
- Introductory message from Anneliese
- mp3s of live performances of each song
- backing track for each song
- pdf of musical, for you to print out
- musical on PowerPoint, for you to project
- pdfs of the sheet music, for you to print out.
Yes! Compost! The (mini-)Musical can be learned and performed indoors, or outdoors, making it a great ‘learning outside the classroom’ experience, and ideal for festivals, environment centres etc.
Probably! email me to find out.