It’s official: singing is good for you! And it’s even better when you’re helping to save the planet at the same time. My BigBuzz eco-musicals will help you do just that!
Choose from two BigBuzz eco-musicals:
1. Compost! The (mini-)Musical – A Composition about Decomposition (and national award winner)
2. Go M.A.D.! (Make A Difference) – A Global Warming Warning.
TheBigBuzz eco-musicals can be:
- sung by children and/or adults
- learned and/or performed at schools, clubs, festivals and other events
- learned and/or performed indoors or out
- learned quickly (in as little as 30 minutes!) or slowly (e.g. over a whole term).
Neither teachers nor participants need to be able to read music. (Though sheet music is included in the Teaching Packs for those who can.)
There are 2 options for learning the musicals:
1. I can come to your school/event and teach the eco-musicals.
email me for details
2. You can learn the eco-musicals yourselves using theBigBuzz Teaching Packs, which include lyrics, song sheets and a resource CD. These teaching materials are available to order from theBigBuzz store.
For more information, see theBigBuzz Eco-Musicals FAQs.
Buy your BigBuzz eco-musical Teaching Packs here!
Anneliese Emmans Dean – theBigBuzz – Bringing poetry to life